Marijuana Alcohol Tincture Recipe
This little concoction is used for all kinds of edible goodies, such as candies and lollipops! Since THC is alcohol soluble, it needs to be extracted into alcohol in order for it to be absorbed into the body and give the high we’re used to. That’s why these steps must be taken.
This recipe is similar to the Marijuana Alcohol Recipe.
Marijuana Alcohol Tincture
To prepare your weed for the process, place on a cookie sheet in an over at 150 degrees Fahrenheit for about an hour, until the bud is so dry that it crumbles into a powder when rolled between your thumb and forefinger.
22 grams of finely ground cannabis
90 ml/3 fl oz alcohol (use liquor with at least 50% alcohol – the better the taste, the better the tincture will taste)
1. Soak the cannabis powder in water for 12 hours to remove any water-soluble impurities.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Put cannabis powder in an airtight container such as a mason jar.
4. Pour alcohol over cannabis.
5. Store in a cool dark place for at least 10 days. The longer the better.
6. Shake the container several times a day.
7. Filter through a strainer to remove solid particles. Repeat as necessary.